Shri Ramcharitmanas also spelt Shri Ramcharitamanasa, is an epic poem in Awadhi, composed by the 16th-century Indian poet Goswami Tulsidas (c.1532–1623). Ramcharitmanas literally means "lake of the deeds of Rama". Tulsidas compared the seven Kāndas (literally "books", cognate with cantos) of the epic to seven steps leading into the holy waters of a Himalayan lake (Mānasa, as in Lake Manasarovar) which "which purifies the body and the soul at once". The core of the work is a poetic retelling of the events of the Sanskrit epic Ramayana, centered on the narrative of Rama, the crown prince of Ayodhya. The poem is also called Tulsikrit Ramayan (literally, The Ramayan composed by Tulsi or, loosely, The Ramayan of Tulsidas).
Scrolling Browse Mode:
• ReadLanka Kand offline after installed it.
• Slide book pages up or down or click the previous and next button on every page top and bottom to locate .
• Slight click any area of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
• Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
• "Previous" on top screen location enables to fast flip to the prior chapter.
• "Next" on the bottom of screen enables to flip to next chapter.
• Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading,Lanka Kand basic information.
• Day/ night reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
• Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
• Trigger valid links in the content.